What do you think about a yummy pizza accompanied with pizza jokes? Pizza is one of the most beloved foods around the world. The cheesy, saucy, doughy delight has been bringing joy to people for centuries. It’s the perfect food for parties, family dinners, late night snacks, or just because. With its popularity, it’s no wonder there are so many hilarious and cheesy (pun intended!) jokes about pizza. Here are 50 of the best pizza jokes that are sure to get laughs and satisfy your craving for humor:
1. What do you call a pizza that makes you angry?
2. Why did the pizza cross the road?
It was delivered to the other side.
3. How do pizza lovers greet each other?
With a pizza their heart!
4. What do you call a fake pizza?
5. Why couldn’t the pizza chef pay his rent?
He was all dough and no sauce.
6. What do you get if you cross a scary story with a pizza?
7. Why did the customer get thrown out of the pizzeria?
He kept dipping his slices in ranch dressing!
8. What do you call a sleeping pizza?
A pizza zzza!
9. Why do vampires love pizza?
It has extra stake.
10. What do you call a pizza that barks?
A pupperoni pizza!
11. Why shouldn’t you tell a pizza joke?
It’s too cheesy!
12. What do you get if you cross a dog with pizza?
A hot dog stuffed crust pizza!
13. Why do elephants have a hard time ordering pizzas?
They have big orders!
14. What do pizzas wear on Halloween?
15. Why did the customer send their pizza back?
It had a big ego and was full of itself – it was too saucy!
16. How do pizzas party?
They pop up in the microwave!
17. Why do jazz musicians love pizza?
Because of all that saxy cheese!
18. Why did the man fall in love with a pizza?
It was a slice of heaven!
19. What did the pizza say to the spice?
You wanna pizza me?
20. How do you cut a pizza?
With a pizza cutter!
21. What do you call a pizza with no toppings?
22. Why do football teams love ordering pizza after games?
Because they can get the extra pepperoni!
23. What do you call a frozen pizza?
A baked Alaska!
24. Why couldn’t the kid see the pizza on their plate?
It was under the sauce!
25. How did the pizza win the Nobel Prize?
It had impeccable taste and was outstanding in its field.
26. Why don’t eggs tell pizza jokes?
They’d crack each other up!
27. What kind of key opens a pizza shop?
A pizza key!
28. What do you call a pizza that is low in calories?
A piece-a cake!
29. Why did the pizza roll?
It wanted to get a better crust!
30. How do you communicate with a crusty pizza?
Use Morse code and tap out SOS messages!
31. Why can’t you trust a pizza chef?
They’re too saucy!
32. What’s the best way to get out pizza stains?
Use Tide. It gets the tough stains out!
33. Why do pizzas make great turtles?
Because they already have the shells!
34. What do you get when you cross a dog and a pizza?
A cheese beagle crust!
35. Why did the pizza cross the road?
It was pastametery date!
36. What do you call a dinosaur that loves pizza?
A Gorgonzolasaurus Rex!
37. Why did the pepperoni roll off the pizza?
It wanted to escape the cheesy environment!
38. What did one pizza say to the other?
See you later, albino gator!
39. What do you call a greasy pizza?
40. What do you get if you divide the circumference of a pizza by its diameter?
41. What do you get if you cross a phone, a golf club, and a pizza?
You get pizza on the go that you can call for delivery!
42. Why did the customer keep the empty pizza box?
It was the perfect storage spot for leftover slices!
43. Why do birds fly over pizza shops?
Because of the beautiful aroma!
44. How did the pizza win the wrestling match?
It pinned down the other slices!
45. Why do aliens love stopping at pizza shops?
To enjoy some space food!
46. Why can’t you run through a pizza parlor?
It’s a pasta!
47. What did the pepperoni say to the mushroom?
You’re a fungi!
48. How do pizzas flirt?
They send each other cheesy pickup lines!
49. Why are pizza boxes square?
They aren’t hip to be a square!
50. Why did the kids only eat the pizza crust?
They weren’t ready for the responsibilities of adulthood that come with eating the entire slice yet!
There you have it – 50 delicious and hilarious pizza jokes that are sure to satisfy your funny bone! With cheesy puns, silly scenarios, and cringe-worthy (in the best way) punchlines, these jokes cover all things pizza. Pull out your best pizza joke next time you grab a slice or order delivery for an instant mood boost. With the popularity and versatility of pizza, there’s no shortage of humor to go around!
Frequently Asked Questions About Pizza Jokes
Here are some common questions people have about jokes involving everyone’s favorite cheese-covered baked flatbread!
Why are pizza jokes so popular and funny?
There are a few reasons pizza jokes tend to hit the funny bone:
- Pizza is beloved by many, making it relatable and a shared experience.
- It lends itself to wordplay with its ingredients like sauce, cheese, crust, and pepperoni.
- Exaggerated scenarios involving pizza are absurd and unexpected.
- Pizza stereotypes like delivery guys, greasy slices, and heartburn can be played with for humorous effect.
- Everyone has pizza mishaps and can relate to the humor.
What are the most popular pizza types used in jokes?
The most commonly used pizza varieties in jokes include:
- Pepperoni – Stereotypical fan favorite topping that gets its own jokes.
- Cheese – The gooey, stringy cheese is easy to incorporate into silly visuals and situations.
- Supreme – Fully loaded pies allow for jokes about the mess of so many toppings.
- Hawaiian – Polarizing pineapple topping provides joke fodder.
- Meat lovers – Over-the-top carnivorous pies play into humor about excess.
Are there pizza jokes for kids?
Definitely! Pizza provides plenty of child-friendly joke options. Here are a few examples:
- Why did the pizza go to the dentist? It needed a filling!
- What do you get when you cross a pizza with a cookbook? A pizza recipe!
- How do you make a pizza laugh? Tickle its crust!
- Why didn’t the pizza want any friends? It already had a lot of cheese!
What are some pun examples about pizza?
Pizza is perfect for cheesy puns! Here are some groan-worthy examples:
- What do you call stolen cheese on pizza? Stolen pepperoni!
- What do you call cheese that doesn’t belong to you? Nacho cheese!
- Why couldn’t the pizza eat itself? It didn’t have arms!
- What did one pizza slice say to the other? I got your back!
- Which historical figure loved pizza? William Shakespizzare!
Why do pizza jokes tend to be cheesy?
Cheese is literally one of the primary ingredients of pizza! The melted, gooey cheese provides the perfect setup for cheesy jokes. Cheese also nicely represents the cringe factor of especially corny jokes. The cheesier the better when it comes to pizza humor!
So there you have it – whether you’re looking for kid-friendly laughs or cringe-worthy puns, pizza jokes have something for everyone! With its instant familiarity and endless variety, pizza will continue to be a comedy staple.