Here are 100 mom jokes that are so funny you won’t believe someone actually thought them up. Get ready to laugh and cringe!
Funny Mom Jokes
- My mom is so fat, when she stepped on the scale it said, “To be continued.”
- My mom is so old, when she was in school there was no history class.
- Yo mama’s so stupid, she put lipstick on her forehead to make up her mind.
- Yo mama’s so fat, she sat on an iPhone and turned it into an iPad.
- Yo mama’s so ugly, she made an onion cry.
- Yo mama’s so short, she poses for trophies.
- Yo mama’s so dumb, she thought Fruit Punch was a boxer.
- Yo mama’s so fat, she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.
- Yo mama’s so old, her birth certificate expired.
- Yo mama’s so fat, she fell in love and broke it.
- Yo mama’s so stupid, she sold her car for gas money.
- Yo mama’s so ugly, Bob the Builder said, “I can’t fix that.”
- Yo mama’s so short, she has to get a running start to get up on the curb.
- Yo mama’s so dumb, she failed a survey.
- Yo mama’s so lazy, she thinks a two-income family is where the husband has two jobs.
- Yo mama’s so fat, when she hauls ass, she has to make two trips.
- Yo mama’s so hairy, she shaves with a weed whacker.
- Yo mama’s so short, she can limbo under the door.
- Yo mama’s so poor, when I stepped on a crack she blamed me for breaking her sidewalk.
- Yo mama’s so dumb, she stared at an orange juice carton for 3 hours because it said “concentrate”.
- Yo mama’s so ugly, she made a blind kid cry.
- Yo mama’s so fat, when she wears high heels she strikes oil.
- Yo mama’s so stupid, she climbed over a glass wall to see what was on the other side.
- Yo mama’s so hairy, she looks like Bigfoot in a tank top.
- Yo mama’s so old, her birth certificate is written in Roman numerals.
- Yo mama’s so stupid, she bought tickets to Xbox Live.
- Yo mama’s so old, she knew Burger King while he was still a prince.
- Yo mama’s so fat and old, when God said “Let there be light” he asked your mother to move out of the way.
- Yo mama’s so stupid, she thinks Taco Bell is a Mexican phone company.
- Yo mama’s so poor, she chases after the garbage truck with a shopping list.
Embarrassing Mom Jokes
- My mom is so clueless, she thinks Twitter is something birds do.
- My mom is so dumb, she thinks Instagram is what you say before you take a picture.
- My mom is so old, she remembers when emojis were called hieroglyphics.
- My mom is so out of touch, she thinks “LOL” means “lots of love.”
- My mom is so technologically impaired, she refers to all gaming consoles as “the Nintendo.”
- My mom is so lame, she still laughs at Minion memes on Facebook.
- My mom is so paranoid, she covers her laptop’s webcam with a bandaid.
- My mom is so frugal, she made me sign up for the senior discount at Denny’s since I was a kid.
- My mom shops so much, she has rewards cards for grocery stores she’s never been to.
- My mom’s hair is so big because it’s full of secrets. And bees.
- My mom loves sharing photos of me as an awkward preteen. Thanks, Mom!
- My mom leaves long voicemails…and then calls back to add something she forgot to say.
- My mom asks if I’ve eaten about 20 times a day. Yes I have, Mom!
- My mom sings made up songs about random stuff when she’s doing chores. Please stop, Mom!
- My mom says “be careful!” anytime I leave the house. Even if I’m just getting the mail.
- My mom will comment “Love this!” on every single thing I post online. Even if it’s just a photo of my lunch.
- My mom tries to relate to me by using the latest slang…incorrectly. “That test was sus, yeet!” Ugh, stop Mom!
- My mom leaves me long rambling voicemails…that cut off mid-sentence. Then calls back to finish.
- My mom keeps every art project I made since preschool…including the macaroni noodle blob I made when I was 5.
- My mom posts more on social media than I do! And gets more likes!
Sarcastic Mom Jokes
- I asked my mom “How do stars die?” and she replied “Drugs and alcohol.”
- I told my mom I was hungry and she said “Hello Hungry, I’m Mom.”
- I told my mom I missed her and she asked “Then why did you throw me so hard?”
- I broke my arm and my mom said “Stop breaking your toys!”
- I got an F on my test and my mom said “F stands for Fantastic job!”
- I told my mom I’m seeing monsters under my bed. She said “No, you’re not seeing anyone – you’re grounded!”
- I told my mom I’m cold and she said “Go sit in the corner – it’s 90 degrees over there!”
- I asked my mom to buy me a video game and she said “Sure, as soon as pigs fly!” Next day, she bought me a game about flying pigs.
- I told my mom I didn’t feel well and she said “Moping around won’t make you feel better! Go clean your room.”
- I complained that my siblings got more Christmas gifts than me and my mom said “next year I’ll give them your gifts too!”
- I whined to my mom that “Paul gets everything he wants!” and my mom said “Paul doesn’t whine as much either.”
- I told my mom my stomach hurt and she said “That’s unfortunate. Drink some water.”
- I cried to my mom that Billy was teasing me and she said “Little boys that tease just have crushes on you!”
- I grumbled to my mom that chores were too hard and she said “They build character! And muscles!”
- I told my mom all the kids make fun of my clothes and she said “Well I think you look beautiful!”
- I complained about being bored over summer and my mom said “Bored? I can give you plenty to do around here!”
- I whined that my siblings stayed up later and my mom said “Early to bed, early to rise!”
- I told my mom I wanted to drop out of school and she said “Drop out of school and I’m dropping you off at the zoo!”
- I cried that no girls like me and my mom said “You don’t need girls to like you, you have me!”
- I told my mom prom is stupid and she said “I guess I wasted money on that tux rental and limo then.”
Annoying Mom Jokes
- What’s the difference between moms and pitbulls? Pitbulls eventually let go.
- How are moms and boomerangs alike? They both come back to haunt you.
- Why don’t moms play poker in the jungle? Because there are too many cheetahs!
- How can you tell if your mom’s at the door? She keeps ringing the doorbell even if you don’t answer!
- How do you keep your mom busy all day? Give her a bag of frozen peas and tell her to separate them by brand.
- How do you know when your mom is stressed? She’s only nagging you every 5 minutes instead of every 1 minute.
- How do you know when your mom is mad at you? She doesn’t end her texts with a smiley face.
- How do you embarrass your overprotective mom? Bring her along when you go shopping for underwear.
- How does your mom keep your room clean? By putting everything on the floor so she can vacuum better.
- Why did the mom cross the road? To stop traffic so her kid could cross safely.
- Why can’t moms ever make up their minds? Because they’re always so concerned about changing everyone else’s mind!
- Why did the mom bring gloves to the baseball game? In case her kid caught a fly ball so she could throw it back for him!
- What’s the difference between a mom and a ninja? Nothing! They can both sneak up on you out of nowhere!
- Why did the mom put her family in alphabetical order? So she could dictate everything from A to Z!
- Why do moms take three times as long to drive anywhere? They have to point out every cow in every field!
- Why do moms always cry at weddings? Because they’ll never be the most important woman in your life again!
- Why do moms love hummingbirds so much? Because they eat every 15 minutes, just like their kids!
- Why do moms love birds so much? So they can spy on you and report your activities!
- Why do moms have eyes in the back of their heads? To watch you even when they’re not looking!
- Why do moms always pack your lunch even when you’re 30? Because they don’t trust anyone else to do it right!
Overprotective Mom Jokes
- My mom is so overprotective, she yells at me when I stub my toe while walking.
- My mom is so paranoid, she puts knee pads and a helmet on me before I play video games.
- My mom is so overbearing, she follows the school bus in her car to make sure I get to school safely.
- My mom is so smothering, she cuts the crusts off my sandwiches even though I’m 32 years old.
- My mom is so obsessive, she sanitizes my Halloween candy before letting me eat it.
- My mom is so anxious, she makes me call her before AND after using the bathroom at school.
- My mom is so high strung, she popped all the bubbles in bubble wrap because they were a “choking hazard.”
- My mom is so tense, she stands outside the classroom during all my tests.
- My mom is so controlling, she asks to speak to the manager anytime I don’t get my way.
- My mom is so overprotective, she still cuts up my food into bite size pieces before letting me eat.
Mom Jokes FAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions about mom jokes:
Why are mom jokes so popular?
Mom jokes are so popular because almost everyone has a mom they can relate these jokes too. Moms are known for being overbearing, annoying, and embarrassing – but we still love them anyway. Poking fun at the quirky aspects of moms is something most people find hilarious and relatable.
Are mom jokes mean?
While mom jokes may seem mean on the surface, most are intended to be lighthearted and silly. As long as the jokes are not outright insulting, cruel or mocking serious issues, mom jokes are usually seen as harmless fun.
What stereotypes about moms do these jokes target?
Some common mom stereotypes targeted in jokes include being overprotective, technologically clueless, frugal, embarrassing in public, and nagging or nosy. Most moms will even laugh along at jokes poking fun at these traits.
Do guys tell mom jokes too?
Yes! While yo mama jokes are considered more common among guys, especially school aged boys, both genders tell jokes about moms and can find them funny. Mom jokes resonate with any child who had an embarrassing, meddling, or quirky mom growing up.
Why are yo mama jokes considered rude by some?
Yo mama jokes are often considered impolite or rude, especially among kids, because they can quickly escalate into hurtful insults rather than harmless fun. The best mom jokes focus on silly traits moms have rather than attacking more sensitive issues.
What makes a good mom joke?
A good mom joke focuses on something relatable but exaggerated for comedic effect. Finding the humor in common mom traits like being technologically inept, obsessive, or melodramatic is a sure bet for laughs. The more detailed and visual the joke, the funnier.
In summary, while mom jokes shouldn’t be outright insulting, they are a beloved comedic device when done right. Exaggerating the quirks all kids recognize in their own moms is a recipe for laughs across all generations. Hopefully this list of 100 mom jokes ranging from corny to cringeworthy helped highlight the humor moms provide in our lives!