Spring is in the air! What better way to celebrate the new season than with some hilarious spring jokes? In this post, we’ve gathered 100 of the absolute funniest spring jokes that are sure to make you laugh out loud. From punny jokes about flowers and rain, to one-liners about spring cleaning and seasonal allergies, these jokes perfectly capture the spirit of spring.
So get ready to shake off those winter blues and welcome spring with a good chuckle. Here are 100 of the best funny spring jokes!
Funny Spring Jokes
1. Why did the bee get married in the spring?
He wanted a honeymoon!
2. What did the tree say to spring?
What a re-leaf!
3. Why are frogs always so happy in the spring?
They get to jump in puddles!
4. What’s green and hangs from trees in the spring?
5. What season is it when you put on lots of weight?
The spring roll!
6. What did one tulip say to the other tulip during spring break?
Tulips are red, my face has turned blue, I’m getting drunk off some fresh morning dew!
7. Why did the rabbit stop taking a bath during spring?
He started taking showers so he could watch the flowers spring up!
8. How do flowers get ready for a night out during spring?
They pre-drink before they go clubbing!
9. Why did the gardener plant a light bulb?
He wanted to see spring flowers!
10. What do you call someone who gets overly excited about spring?
11. Why did spring fever catch on so quickly?
It was pollen from person to person.
12. Why was everyone so tired on the first day of spring?
We just experienced a long winter’s nap.
13. What did one tulip say to the other?
Tulips are too damn cold!
14. What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four leaf clover?
A rash of good luck!
15. When do monkeys fall from the sky?
During Ape-ril showers!
16. What season is a robin’s favorite time of year?
Spring, of course!
17. Want to hear a joke about spring?
Nevermind, it’s too cheesy.
18. What’s the best thing about spring?
It follows winter!
19. What did the bee say when he returned to the hive in the spring?
20. Why was the Easter bunny upset?
He was having a bad hare day!
21. How do you fix a broken tomato plant?
With a spring roll.
22. What do you get when you pour hot water down a rabbit hole?
A hot cross bunny!
23. What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
24. What flowers grow on faces?
25. Why did the spring quit his job?
He felt coiled up!
26. How does Moses make tea during spring?
27. I wanted to tell a joke about spring, but it wasn’t in season.
28. Why do bees have sticky hair?
Because they use a honeycomb!
29. Why did the tree get arrested?
It was caught with too many twigs!
30. How do trees access the internet during spring?
They log on!
31. Why did the gardener buy new shorts?
His old ones had sap holes!
32. What did one raindrop say to the other?
My puddle or yours?
33. What season does a duck hate most?
The spring, it brings downpours!
34. How did the flowers feel after spring break?
35. Where do bees go to become comedians?
To the hive!
36. Why are flowers bad at keeping secrets?
Because they can’t stop petal-ing rumors!
37. Why do trees hate spring?
It gives them sappy feelings!
38. What’s green, has six legs, and sings country music?
39. What trees provide shade but no shelter?
40. How do you fix a broken tomato plant?
With tomato paste!
41. What’s the biggest lie in the entire insect world?
“I read the terms and conditions!”
42. Why don’t eggs tell jokes?
They’d crack each other up!
43. How does a bee get to school?
On the school buzz!
44. Why are frogs so happy?
They eat whatever bugs them!
45. What do you call someone who loves April Fools’ jokes?
46. Why did one berry ask the other about the weather?
Just wanted to make small chitchat!
47. What do you call a flower that runs on batteries?
A daisy chain!
48. What’s the best day for chicken jokes?
49. What do you call dangerous precipitation?
A rain of terror!
50. Why do seagulls fly over the sea?
Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels!
Funny One Liners
- I’m so excited for spring I wet my plants!
- APRIL showers bring May flowers. What do Mayflowers bring? Pilgrims!
- Friends don’t let friends do spring cleaning alone. That’s what relatives are for.
- All you need is love, conversation hearts, and a giant box of spring candy.
- Spring blossom emoji.
- Spring has sprung, the grass has riz, I wonder where the birdies is.
- Spring break, my favorite season! Just kidding, I’m broke.
- Is spring here yet or are my allergies just acting up?
- Spring ahead, fall back, every season is nap season if you try hard enough.
- Got spring fever and the only prescription is more sunshine!
- Spring cleaning is coming but my room is still messy from New Year’s resolutions.
- Pumpkin spice has finally been replaced with lemon blossom and I couldn’t be happier!
- I’m so excited I wet my plants. – Spring fever vibes!
- I’m positively blooming this spring!
- Stop and smell the roses isn’t just about flowers, it’s a state of mind!
- Spring, the only season where it’s socially acceptable to wear pastels and florals.
- All you need is love and a Bird Scooter to cruise around in the spring sunshine!
- Cherry blossom everything please!
- Is it spring yet? Asking for a friend who doesn’t do well in winter.
- Rain rain go away, come back on a summer day! – Me every spring
Funny Quotes About Spring
- “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’” — Robin Williams
- “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.” — Virgil A. Kraft
- “Spring makes its own statement, so loud and clear that the gardener seems to be only one of the instruments, not the composer.” — Geoffrey B. Charlesworth
- “Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.” — Doug Larson
- “In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.” — Margaret Atwood
- “Despite the forecast, live like it’s spring.” — Lilly Pulitzer
- “Science has never drummed up quite as effective a tranquilizing agent as a sunny spring day.” — W. Earl Hall
- “If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.” — Anne Bradstreet
- “Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.” – Virgil A. Kraft
- “No winter lasts forever; no spring skips its turn.” – Hal Borland
- “Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.” – Doug Larson
- “Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer! I must get out and breathe the air deeply again.” – Gustav Mahler
- “The first day of spring is one thing, and the first spring day is another. The difference between them is sometimes as great as a month.” – Henry Van Dyke
- “An optimist is the human personification of spring.” – Susan J. Bissonette
- “Spring: A lovely reminder of how beautiful change can truly be.” – Unknown
Funny Spring Puns
- What do you call a flower that runs on batteries? A daisy chain!
- I wanted to tell a spring joke but it wasn’t in season.
- A friend of mine tried to embarrass me with bird puns, but I soon realized toucan play at that game.
- What do you call dangerous precipitation? A rain of terror!
- Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they’d be bagels!
- I hope it’s sunny this spring, the forecast is looking precipitous.
- There’s nothing sheepish about spring, it’s baa-none my favorite season!
- I’m paddling down the river because March went out like a lamb, thankfully not a lion.
- Feeling sunny on the punny side of spring!
- Stop raining on my parade, April!
- April showers bring May flowers, so soak up the spring rain.
- Don’t be such a sap, spring is almost here!
- Feeling punny this spring, can you bee-leaf it?
- Nothing cracks me up more than egg-cellent spring puns!
- Tulip to much fun this spring and you’ll have the thyme of your life!
FAQ about Spring Jokes
Spring is a time filled with laughter, flowers, sunshine and seasonal puns. It’s no surprise people have so many questions about the best spring jokes and comedy! Here are answers to some frequently asked questions:
Q: What are some of the most popular themes for spring jokes?
A: Flowers, rain showers, spring cleaning, seasonal allergies, Easter, animals like bees and birds, warm weather, and rebirth themes are all widely used in funny spring jokes. Puns and one-liners about these topics tend to get big laughs every spring.
Q: Where can I find jokes about the spring season?
A: This blog post contains 100 hilarious spring jokes to get your comedy fix! You can also find funny spring jokes online, in joke books, magazines, and across social media every year when spring rolls around. Comedy TV shows and stand-up specials on Netflix regularly feature new spring joke material when the season changes too.
Q: Why are spring jokes so popular and funny?
A: After a long winter, spring comedy helps people celebrate the change of season. Laughter lifts our moods and spring jokes tap into our joy about warmer weather, flowers blooming, longer days, and the rebirth many associate with springtime. The jokes are a fun way to reflect on and embrace the spring season.
Q: What makes a great spring joke?
A: The best spring jokes take real aspects of spring we’re all familiar with and give them a fresh, funny spin. Clever wordplay with spring themes and unexpected punchlines also make for really funny and memorable spring jokes. Tying the humor to spring makes the jokes timely and relatable.
Q: Are spring jokes only appropriate in spring?
A: Not at all! While spring jokes tend to peak in popularity during the spring season which falls in March, April and May in the Northern Hemisphere, you can tell them anytime. Jokes about spring themes are funny all year round to help capture the playful spirit of the spring season.
So there you have it – the complete guide to absolutely hilarious spring jokes and puns to crack up your friends! Whether it’s spring or you just need a laugh, these funny spring jokes are sure to make you smile.